Monday, April 13, 2009

Surviving cancer for the 6th time.

Good morning,

I pray that you and your family had a very blessed Easter. We had a wonderful day beginning with going to church to watch the Easter drama. I have read it and seen it many times but was so touched again yesterday. Seeing what Jesus had to go through for you and me to be saved. Seeing Him carring his cross, his bloody back from the beatings with the whips, and then hearing the hammering of the nails into his flesh. I lost it and could not hold back the tears for someone who loves us so much, he would choose to do this for us. It was a wonderful drama and many people were touched and several received Christ as their Savior. What an awesome way to begin Easter.

Then, my husband and I got to meet a precious family that I had been in contact with via cyberspace. It was great to meet them in person and what a wonderful family they are. Please do be in prayer for them as husband Tony is in need of a kidney. People from Harvest (total strangers) have been tested to see if they match. God is so awesome to put into the hearts of total strangers to offer a kidney. Being in the family of Christ beats all. Just a sweet taste of what heaven will be like.

After church, we went out to eat and my hubby even took me for Chinese. He he. That is amazing because he is not crazy about it.

Came home to rest for a while and then in the evening a very precious friend offered to come and take pictures of my hubby and I. That was a blessing because I had been wanting to do that and she does it for weddings, parties, etc. I look forward to putting some of her pictures in my next blog.

Well, I pray you have a great day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment