Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I am totally blessed

As I sit here in my quiet time, I continue to be amazed at how I can see God's hand in my life on a daily basis. I see His love that surrounds me daily through soOOoooo many people and how He has been answering prayers that I have prayed with friends.

I am blessed to have a precious hubby who always stands by my side loving me through the tough times and the good. He is always encouraging and always finds new ways to help, love, and encourage me. Through now 6 times with cancer, never once has he given up on me or God and run away. Instead, he is my strong tower that I can run to when I need a shoulder to cry on. He does not try to fix the problem just allows me the time to "vent" when I need to.

My beautiful daughters that continue to call and check on me and show their love and support. They are always upbeat and positive and I know I will be comforted just hearing their sweet voices. I am blessed with two wonderful sons in law that love my daughters and grandchildren and support them in all their dreams.

My sisters and brother show their love to me with their prayer, love, encouragement, and support.

God has also blessed me with sisters and brothers in Christ that are always there for me. They have brought us meals when I can't cook. They take me to my chemo treatments every single week so that my hubby does not have to miss all that work. I am called to see if I need anything from cleaning house, laundry, or shopping.

To all of you, thank you for being such a precious jewel and blessing in my life. I don't know how I can ever express the love and gratitude I feel for each of you.. At times, I just sit and cry (good tears) because of all the ways I see God loving me through each and every one of you. Thank you for being a very important part of my life. I just pray for all you have done for me, I can somehow pay it back and/or forward.

I love you all,

3 comments:

  1. Shirley, You are truly, like your blog states: a "godly Woman". I hope to have such an attitude of gratitude in my tough times. You have God's love pouring out of you and it shows.

    ~Continually praying for you and all those around you to be blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted you to know that I was thinking of you and praying for you!

    Carey
    A friend of Terry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shirley a woman of God like you are is amazing to me, you are so humble but no matter how you feel God's love is shining in your eyes. Everytime I start complaining, I need to call you he he, because you would be on the phone 24/7. You know how much I love you and will continue to pray for God's miracle.
    Love You my sweet sister in Christ.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete