Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Surviving cancer for the 6th time

Yesterday I had a great day as I was able to make it to Bible study. It was wonderful to see friends I had not seen in a while and meet new ones. It was especially exciting because we had prayed as a group for a dear friend to get a job she had interviewed for. Just as we had finished our prayers and began our study, she received a call and was told that she had gotten the job. How awesome it was for us all to share in God's answering her prayers together.



Today has been another wonderful day because again I got to see God answering prayers. Several days ago I received an email that had been passed on from a friend of a friend. The prayer was for a kidney to be donated to someone in need. Through the wonders of email, I have already become friends with the people asking for prayer and can't wait to meet them. God has answered all our prayers as well. A total stranger to them has offered to donate a kidney to him. What a blessing and how exciting for me to be just a small part of God's work.



Went for my lab work today and get accessed to the port for my chemo treatment tomorrow. Excited because a dear friend I had not seen in a few months is going to take me so we get to catch up again. At least until I fall asleep on her. Not because she is not fun to be around but because of the meds. lol



Well, hope you all have a very blessed day and you too get to see some of God's handiwork to give you hope and encouragement.



hugs,

1 comment:

  1. I read all the way to the bottom! Our God is an amazing Good, quick to save and filled with blessings!
    You stay the course beautiful sister! My love to you!
    Pat

    ps. That Pink is a true fiend!

    ReplyDelete